Boca Raton Mold Removal & Remediation
Around the clock emergency team is prepared to react immediately in all your mold remediation needs.
If your home or business has had or is having water related issues then the likelihood that mold will follow is almost certain without remediation. Mold thrives in moist conditions. Mold can develop quickly. It can literally materialize in 48 to 72 hours. These mold spores can produce allergens and irritants that pose many health risks, especially in children and the elderly.
Mold Removal Specialists Of South Florida
Call our professional team for a fast response. With over ten years of experience in this industry we can safely handle any mold situation. Our team is professionally trained and we use state of the art machines to clean the air in your home.
I see mold now what?
- Call 1-888-959-3566 We are available 24 hours a day.
- Seal the area off if possible.
- Don’t touch or disturb the area.
- Turn off all fans: ceiling and floor as well.
- Never spray with any chemicals including bleach.
- Turn off ac.
Once we arrive we will assess your mold issue since every case carries Then all or some of the following steps will take place.
- Locate the moisture or water leak. If water is present our trained specialist will remove all water and dry the area.
- Containment. If the area is not already sealed off from the rest of the house we may start with a physical barrier and may utilize negative air pressure to contain the spores to that area.
- Filter the air. Our trained technicians will use highly specialized air filtration machines sometimes called air scrubbers to capture the microscopic mold spores floating in the air. HEPA vacuums will also be utilized at this stage.
- Removing mold. Antimicrobial and antifungal products are then used to kill the existing mold and prevent new colonies from forming. At this point our professional team will remove and properly dispose of mold infested material like drywall an carpet to name a few.
- Professional cleanup. Our team will take care of belongings that were affected by mold by cleaning and sanitizing using state approved products that will kill and prevent future mold growth.
- Restoration construction. Unfortunately, during the removal process areas such as drywall, floors, baseboards and carpet will need to be replaced. We have a general contractor license that will assist us in everything from drywall repair to major reconstruction such as cabinet work. Rest assure we wont leave until you’re satisfied.